Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Latest

Well it's been a while since I've blogged... So what has been happening in the World of Humphrey?

  • Got a Job
    For the last week or so, I have been doing some IT work for the Federal Hotels & Resorts. My job is to create some floor plans for some of their convention rooms. I'm now about half way through doing those, and hopefully I finish them before uni goes back.
  • Honours
    In case you haven't heard, I'm planning to study computing honours this year. I'm looking forward to doing some research into some cutting-edge areas of the computing world. To make 2nd semester a little bit easier, I'm planning to do a summer school unit. So that will start early February.
  • Godstock
    For New Years Eve (and the surrounding week) I headed up to Marrawah for Godstock. I got to stretch out my el'dodgio surfing legs and to spend a lot of time bludging around the campfire. I must admit that I'm not the worlds greatest surf, not even tasmania's, but it was good fun trying. I even got to try out a body board!
  • Weddings
    If you haven't noticed, EVERYBODY IS GETTING MARRIED! So recently I've been to a few different weddings. The last wedding I attended was Karl & Katies. They got married on a beach at Bridport, and I played a couple of songs on the guitar for it. The next wedding I'm going to is Elly and Stu's, which is on this Saturday. Which reminds me, I have to knock together some powerpoint stuff this week sometime.
  • Moving House
    Yes, I've moved house. Well I haven't actually started living there yet, but most of my belonging are up there. It's a really nice three bedroom house, and I'll be living with Matt Yost and most probably Thomas :-) I can't wait, cause it's going to be heaps cool.
Well that's what I've been up to lately. I'm sure there are many things that I've forgotten to write about, but I'm sure you'll get over it. Anyway, I better go and do some work.

Humphrey

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Yes, most probably Thomas! ;) Centrelink said that I could get the away-from-home rate of youth allowance today, which means I can afford to move into this house. It's gonna be great! :D