Sunday, September 11, 2005

Surviving Wallace & Gromit

So why is this post entitled, "Surviving Wallace & Gromit"? Well, today a few of us humans went and saw Wallace & Gromit. While we were driving back, we skidded through a red light! The driver in question pleaded and begged that I wouldn't disclose their identity. Bucketing rain and chatting people could have been why the driver in question didn't see the red light. However, I believe it was because the driver wasn't paying attention!

Anyway, back to the movie...
It was an awesome flick. My favourite part would have to be the "May contain nuts" joke. No idea what I'm talking about? Then go see the movie, cause I'm not going to give away the plot.

Thomas also has a similar post

4 comments:

ellygrant said...

Haha, that idea would work if I had a driver's licence or Thomas's sister was in Tassie (or not 9 years old :P). Keep guessing guys!

Humphrey Murray said...

Mmm... I really do wonder who that driver could have been??? :-D

Humphrey Murray said...

By the way... what were u doing on the net so early in the morning ISAAC!!!!

Thomas said...

Yeah, it really is a most intruiging mystery... ;)

Hey Isaac, how did you know that elly and my sister were there?? (elly wasn't in the car with us anyway, btw)